JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Taurus PT111 that I would like to sell or trade.

The gun is in good physical condition, though it has holster wear. Rifling looks great, insides good, just some flaws cosmetically on the slide. I lost a recoil spring and had taurus service the pistol, so its got some new springs in it. Shoots great, handles recoil well for its size.

Comes with case, 2 mags (1 with finger grip), 2 holsters (1 IWB, 1 OWB)

Im asking $200 obo, within reason. I would consider trades, and very much prefer 9mms, but am open. I prefer autoloaders though. If the traded gun is worth more than mine, I would provide cash FTF. Let me know!

1269299141.jpg

WANT please pm me with contact info. where are you located???

Y are you selling it
Theres one person ahead of you, but I am in Bellevue/Seattle

I'm selling because I dont really shoot it any more. I got a USPc and a Taurus TCP, and just got an AR so its not going to see much action.

Replied to PMs

Also it is a MUST for me to have a record of sale for this. I should have posted that in the first post.

JCL
My bad....... I thought when your profile said "Eastside" you we're in Portland.
Sorry! I'll back out and let the next in line have a go if "super......." doesn't take it. Sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.