JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Taurus PT 24/7 Pro DS is like new with less than 50 rounds through it. Original owner, just never shot the darn thing.

Includes two, 15 round magazines and factory hard case.

Buyer pays transfer fees.

PM w/ any questions! Cheers
  • Caliber: .40 S&W
  • Capacity: 15 + 1
  • Action Type: Semi Automatic
  • Trigger: Double Action / Single Action (DA/SA)
  • Frame Material: Polymer
  • Barrel Length (inches): 4
  • Weight (ounces): 28.2
  • Length (inches): 7.125
  • Width (inches): 1.25
  • Height (inches): 5.5

IMG_0916.JPG IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG IMG_0914.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I could meet you tomorrow, are you thinking about coming out to Tigard? My preferred location would be Tigard Pawn 4 More. Feel free to send a message to my inbox. Cheers

That would probably work, I know they close at 6:30 so we might be cutting it close. I may give them a call when they open at 10am to verify that's enough time to process. If it works for the store then it works for me. I will message you back after I call this morning.

How about 5:30 Is that ok?
Just called them, they actually close at 5pm today, sorry I read google wrong, so we'll have to find another location or wait until Monday when they open again.

I checked some other locations but I'm not seeing many options after 5:30. If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

Last Edited:
We would need to be there by 4 at the latest. If you have a CHL and valid ID then you can walk out with the gun today. If not, you'll have to wait for your background check to clear. He said that would be on Monday most likely.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.