JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another "safe clearing" firearm for sale, I have a single used Taurus G2 in 9mm. It includes all original paperwork, all original factory materials (excluding original exterior cardboard box). I am the first owner, it was taken to the range a few times but otherwise, I prefer my .357.

I'm able to use any FFL within reasonable driving distance of downtown Portland, Oregon, or I can ship within the USA if you pay shipping.

Happy to trade for a Mosin 91/30 with bayonet.

Simple, fun, cheap. A little dirty but no damage or rust, I've only taken it to the range a few times.

20170613_105837-e1497387052461.jpg

Just a hint: It's easier for a Portland. OR (buyer) resident to take delivery of a handgun from a WA resident if the transaction is done in OR (at the FFL's place of business).

But, I'd try calling an FFL before making the commitment. Run the transaction by them first. Get a price and an appointment might be needed.

BTW.....for the record.....I have no financial interest in any of this.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Katharos, your actual place of residence matters. If both of you are actually residents of OR....then, just go down to your OR FFL to get R Done.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.