JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$199
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Taurus G3C in excellent condition in original box. Purchased 3 months ago for concealed carry. Has fewer than 200 rounds through it. Comes with three 12-round magazines.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm a fan of Taurus pistols. Good luck with the sale.

I have a clarification question / observation:

You say in the ad that this pistol is "optic ready". However, the photo shows that the slide has not been milled for an optic. Do you perhaps have an additional Taurus T.O.R.O. (Taurus Optic Ready Option) slide that you forgot to show a photo of?

Clarifying this issue might help with your sale, because long time members of this forum are suspicious of brand new members advertising pistols at really good prices, when the description of the pistol is obviously inaccurate. You don't want people to think that you're a troll.

Best Regards.

Last Edited:
I'm a fan of Taurus pistols. Good luck with the sale.

I have a clarification question / observation:

You say in the ad that this pistol is "optic ready". However, the photo shows that the slide has not been milled for an optic. Do you perhaps have an additional Taurus T.O.R.O. (Taurus Optic Ready Option) slide that you forgot to show a photo of?

Clarifying this issue might help with your sale, because long time members of this forum are suspicious of brand new members advertising pistols are really good prices, when the description of the pistol is obviously inaccurate. You don't want people to think that you're a troll.

Best Regards.
Washagonian,

Thank you for pointing out my error, and for your candor. I show my ignorance, and will correct the description accordingly.

Cheers,
-ST

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.