JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got a great shape taurus g2c 9mm 500 flawless through it. Has been as reliable as my glocks and s&w's. Come with a brand new lakeline recoil assembly steel guide rod and captured spring and a custom made "underdog" holster just paid 75 for it. I wouldnt be selling but i am in financial distress. $250obo NO TRADES

20181020_125610-1008x756.jpg 20181027_201705-756x1008.jpg lakeline.jpg

The G2c is a very shootable pistol. Comes with 13 round mags and will take Sig 15 round mags. (at least mine do).
Lakeline make other parts like Fiber Optic sights and a stainless steel striker guide that will improve an already nice trigger. :):)

With any Taurus semi auto I own or have owned, one of the first things I do is replace the polymer guide rod. Never had an issue, just something I do with them.
PT 111 g2 is a great piece. Haven't tried the g2c or g2s yet.

Yeah the g2c is the same minus the security system and the trigger shoe is beefier

The G2c is a very shootable pistol. Comes with 13 round mags and will take Sig 15 round mags. (at least mine do).
Lakeline make other parts like Fiber Optic sights and a stainless steel striker guide that will improve an already nice trigger. :):)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.