JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Both like new with boxes. Less than 100 rounds through each. Zero malfunctions for the Taurus, the .22 doesn't like certain hollow points but it's not really broken in yet. Taurus comes with a spare mag and Galco paddle lite holster. The mags are expensive at $35 which is the only real drawback to the taurus. I have an old Walther pp holster for the HP22 which works pretty well. The taurus are know to sometimes have issues with the sights being hard to adjust but this one was dead on right out of the box.

$325 cash price. Really would rather trade for an AR upper or Ruger SR22 than sell outright. I've got an AR project I'd like to finish, 556 or 7.62x39 upper would be fine. I have ammo for both guns I can add, depending on the trade. If you've got a decent upper, I'll pay the transfer fee.

FFL transfer must be done. If your south of me, I can meet at sound loan in Everett or norpoint

20160711_172450_zps1sscw7qn.jpg