JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$130
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
— not sold. Removed due to no interest. —

$275: Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm (1.0 model)
Condition = Very good/Great, extremely minor wear from usage.
- Original owner.
- I would guess around 1000 rounds fired (maybe less)
-TLCI/TS model (also known as the CA model).
- Has Apex Duty/Carry kit. (Trigger is better than the stock 2.0 IMO).
- Comes with two 8rd mags, one 7rd mag with pinky extension and original flat base, the original box and manual, a simple IWB kydex holster, and original trigger parts.
- Willing to sell $250 without the extra 8rd mag and without the holster. You will still get a 7rd mag but you will only get one 8rd mag instead of two and no holster.

$275: Walther P22CA
Condition: Excellent, looks brand new, basically is brand new.
- Original owner.
- Less than 100 rounds fired.
- Has a Volquartsen extractor and spring installed.
- Comes with everything like it was new: two magazines, the original plastic case and manual, the extra front sights and plastic reassembly tool, the extra backstrap, and the stock extractor and spring.

$130: Phoenix Arms HP25A in .25ACP
Condition: Very good/Great. Over all in great shape, just a few very minor scratches, barely noticeable.
- The pistol is perfectly reliable, it's kind of surprising that this little gun is reliable and accurate.
- Original owner.
- Round count is less than 500.
- Comes with 2 magazines, the original box and manual, and I'm tossing in a partial boxes of ammo (34rnds).
- Slide/Hammer safety and trigger safety only. I have deactivated the the part of the frame safety that, when off, won't allow magazines to release. If you're interested in knowing more about this mod or please send me a DM.
- I have several boxes of 25ACP available for a very reasonable price in another add.

Prices are FIRM, no trades.
Buyer pays transfer fees.
No shipping.

Meet at Local FFL (Transfer at FFL mandatory).
I live in the Wilkes area near Costco on 138th. My preferred FFL is Money Market Pawn but I'm open to other local locations. Local to me is a 20 minute drive or less, maybe 30 minutes at most. (WA residents, I'm trying to find a good, close, not expensive FFL to do a transfer at. I'm open to suggestions. Surefire looks like a good place but the transfer fee is $45. I'm fine with another FFL if you know of a place that's less expensive and still local.)

If this post is up and the item is not crossed out above then it's still available, I do update my posts.

Pistols-Right.jpeg Pistols-Left.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.