JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I've got to put some money together for property taxes soon here, and so I've unfortunately got to open the safe and sell a couple things.

This is the Taurus 1911 ALR. The lower is an aluminum alloy. The upper includes a rail on the front. Its had exactly 300 rounds down the tube, all at the Clackamas PSTC. It shoots straight as an arrow and is the most accurate handgun I own (if its me shooting them). It's the one on the right below:

4073791073_0985b29998_b.jpg

Price- $575 -SOLD

I'm not in too much of a hurry to sell (taxes are due in March), so save the lowball offers. Its not "OBO", and I don't need any trades.

I'll ask for an Oregon DL.

Thanks,
Chris
(cnolke @ gmail dot com)

Thanks! It's been absolutely flawless for me. Everything fits together beautifully and works very well.

Also, if anyone buys the gun, I have a OWB leather belt holster that I will sell with it for $25.

What sights are on this Taurus, and how are they mounted-dovetail or otherwise??

Wwhat brand are the magazines?? Have you done any mods or upgrades??

Very Interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

What holster did you find to fit this?

Its a Galco ("Cop Series")

I would have to dig to know for sure, but I think this is it:
http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=2100&GunID=316

Bajablast said:
What sights are on this Taurus, and how are they mounted-dovetail or otherwise??

Wwhat brand are the magazines?? Have you done any mods or upgrades??

It came with Novak Heinie sites. They are dovetail mounted, but there is a set screw in each site for either adjustability or removal (I'm not sure, it hasn't required adjustment for me).

I don't know the brand of the 10-round clip, assume its nothing special. The other two 8-round clips are what came with the gun from Taurus.

Thanks for the questions! Let me know if I havent answered them completely.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.