JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Screenshot (70).png

I was amazed at the price but they have it. I've shot quite a bit of this ammo and it shot well. Clean too. I wasn't sure if I wanted to share this at this price but if anyone needs a few boxes and doesn't want to risk waiting, at this moment they have it.

My favorite place, SG, has had 9mm in stock for at least a couple weeks now. It's priced too high for me but, it does mean the pipe line is filling. Every panic is the same and they all end the same. It slowly starts to fill the pipe line then all of a sudden there is a dump. As people who are sitting on tons of ammo try to get it to market before the price drops back to normal again. The .22 ammo I have multiple cases of is CCI MM. Stuff was $6 a sleeve when bought by the case. This is cheaper than Wally sells it for when it was there. It was this price shortly after the last panic ended and stayed at that price until this hoax set off this one. Works the same way every time. For those out of ammo as long as something does not set off a new round of panic price will keep going down. Now if there is another mass shooting and law makers start in again it can set this off all over again before it even ends. So there is that to look forward too:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top