JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking to buy for my grandson a target 10/22 or custom 10/22 but a bull barrel is a must and scope.
I believe I have what you are looking for, if you are still interested. 10/22 built by a gunsmith, bull barrel, 3x9 scope, trigger job, muzzle brake, nice synthetic stock. $425

Steve. 541-954-0802

In have this one and I can remove some of the stuff for a deal.

<broken link removed>

Pete 503-577-5667 txt or call

I would look at a handgun trade but it needs to be 380 or 9mm under 6"
in length for pocket carry.

thanks
Pete

I have a colt pony stainless in the 380 but its worth more than your asking for your rifle I don't know if we can work something on that.

Last Edited:
Thanks for your reply. Nice colt but too heavy for pocket carry.
I have a Walther ppk in 380 which similar.

Pete

Okay I only have one other trade but its not a pistol, its a rare shotgun superior grade Charles Daly 20 gauge over and under shotgun mint condition made in Japan in 1969 but the value is up around $1200 just dont have the cash right now.

I have a friend who wants this shotgun really bad so let me check with him today and see if he still wants to buy it from me and then I will have more than enough to pay for your 10/22 for my grandson. He offered me $1100 for the shotgun 10 months ago so I will see if he still wants it as I dont bird hunt anymore and only used this shotgun a few times and then had a bad accident and cannot bird hunt anymore.

OK Sorry to hear your accident prevents you from bird hunting.
I have another interested party but you first on the list. No hurry. I'll wait to hear from you.
Thank Pete
You can txt to 503 577-5667

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.