JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
My son wants to pursue .22 target shooting. I have accurate .22 sporting rifles, but he wants to use a real target rifle. I see Winchester 52C target models occasionally for decent prices, and missed the ones advertised on NWF in 2019. I kind of like them.

I am not looking for a museum piece. One that isn't beautiful, but is still accurate would be nice. He wants the iron sights, kind of like the "stick shift" for cars, but scope blocks are no problem. I would prefer not to have to purchase the iron sights separately.

Send me a PM if you are interested, or know of one that might be purchased. I can travel anywhere in Oregon or Washington. I have cash.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you don't find one locally, then you might want to reach out to this gun store in Vermont.
I saw their ad on Armslist and they have ten 52C's in stock.

Here's their ad:

We have a representative Winchester 52C for your consideration. We have a large variety of Winchester 52 22lr rifles in stock with a variety of stocks and sights. Phone inquiries are preferred. Thank You.

$ 675

1611816534531.png

1611816608369.png

Bennington Armory LLC
447 Main Street
Bennington,Vt 05201

PH: (802) 753-7482
Hours M/T/TH/FRI 11-5:30 Sat 11-5
We specialize in rare and unique firearms as well as military clothing and relics.

Don't forget the 69a, I have a couple and they are great under rated guns.

Fishermans Delta Park had an estate buy with a dozen or so .22s come in a few weeks ago...there was at least one 52 on the rack. Last time I was there they hadnt priced anything yet....

I have a H&R model 12 that I bought for my son years ago. It is very similar to the 52. It does not have the iron sights, didn't come with it when I bought it. But it is available.

I have a H&R model 12 that I bought for my son years ago. It is very similar to the 52. It does not have the iron sights, didn't come with it when I bought it. But it is available.
I might be interested in your H&R M12. Could you send me some pictures--what is the overall condition, and what does the bore looklike.
Thanks,
George

Actually, I took it apart to refinish the stock. I was just looking at it about 10 minutes ago and told myself I needed to get it back together. I will put it together tonight or tomorrow and get some pictures to you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.