JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This MIGHT be the best tactical jacket in the world: <broken link removed> . If you don't believe me, search google for reviews. Since I already own one Ranger Hoodie in coyote, I've decided to sell my second Hoodie because it tends to sit in my closet. Mine is a size L in Loden Green Large - No Patch. I've hardly worn it, it looks like new, and I'm a non-smoker.

This is seriously my favorite piece of tactical clothing and I've worn my other Ranger Hoodie in various hot spots around the world that I've deployed to. The warmth, design, and pocket layout is fantastic.

New these are $235. My price is $160 shipped in the USA. PM me for payment details and my contact info. I live in Eugene, Oregon, and you're welcome to stop by to take a look in person. No trades at this time...thanks for looking!

UPDATE: SOLD!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top