JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep an IFAK on my body armor carrier for work. I added one to our diaper bag at home. Wife thought I was going a little overboard. Until today.

My daughter had a HUGE blowout. Out the sides, up her back, everywhere. She is a fiesty 10 month old and it can be impossible to keep her hands out of the poop. Out came the medical tape. I crossed her arms over her chest and ran a couple wraps of tap to pin her arms and provide a barrier to stop poop from going farther up her back.

The clothes were white prior to the poop hemorrhage and beyond salvage after she dropped the deuce. If I tried to pull them over her head, poop would have been smeared everywhere, especially her hair. Out came the safety scissors and I just cut the clothes off, using the clean parts to wipe most of the poo off her. I had her cleaned, diapered and dressed in minutes.

Ordering a molle diaper bag. To make these items more accessible.

I keep an IFAK on my body armor carrier for work. I added one to our diaper bag at home. Wife thought I was going a little overboard. Until today.

My daughter had a HUGE blowout. Out the sides, up her back, everywhere. She is a fiesty 10 month old and it can be impossible to keep her hands out of the poop. Out came the medical tape. I crossed her arms over her chest and ran a couple wraps of tap to pin her arms and provide a barrier to stop poop from going farther up her back.

The clothes were white prior to the poop hemorrhage and beyond salvage after she dropped the deuce. If I tried to pull them over her head, poop would have been smeared everywhere, especially her hair. Out came the safety scissors and I just cut the clothes off, using the clean parts to wipe most of the poo off her. I had her cleaned, diapered and dressed in minutes.

What a great story you can threaten to tell her dates in years to come!

Not to crap on your story. But most little kid clothes have the shoulders setup so you can pull the whole thing down past the diaper instead of over the head. Using scissors is probably more fun though

Haha great story! Good times, good times. Thankfully all of mine are in their teens now, but I hear ya. I also went with the tactical diaper bag. I set up a Maxpedition bag to carry the diapers and baby gear one one side, 45 on the other.

Only reason i know is ive been in the same situation. She's 2.5 now. Didn't have anything to cut with at the time and didn't want poop on her face. Noticed the slit things so I kinda guessed. It impressed the wife even.

IMG_2469.JPG IMG_2470.PNG IMG_2471.JPG

@No_Regerts , I feel for ya. Hang in there!!
OMG, the flashbacks are immense. I'm laughing. At you, with you, and can imagine by closing my eyes. At times being a father is "gulp" real tough. Little does my daughter know (she's engaged) I am now contemplating some "pay back" by showing a few select pictures at the pre-marrital gathering.

OMG, the flashbacks are immense. I'm laughing. At you, with you, and can imagine by closing my eyes. At times being a father is "gulp" real tough. Little does my daughter know (she's engaged) I am now contemplating some "pay back" by showing a few select pictures at the pre-marrital gathering.

I have a picture in the baby book of my Wife sitting on the lid of the throne holding my daughter up like Simba at the beginning of the Lion King movie and just covered in baby poo:D. I was supposed to get towels but the camera seemed more important at the time.

Wish I had a smartphone back then cuz I'd have video as well:rolleyes:

Do it!!! That should stave off grandparenthood for at LEAST five more years!! ;)

I have a picture in the baby book of my Wife sitting on the lid of the throne holding my daughter up like Simba at the beginning of the Lion King movie and just covered in baby poo:D. I was supposed to get towels but the camera seemed more important at the time.

Wish I had a smartphone back then cuz I'd have video as well:rolleyes:

Thank gawd they don't have smell-o-vision..... o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews