JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*

I have a recently build Remington 870 tactical 12 gauge. This is the 18" cylinder bore barrel with a bead, 6+1 capacity and chambered up to 3" shells. I have built this shotgun with all Magpul MOE furniture in flat dark earth (collapsible stock, Pistol grip, and for-end). This shotgun also has a MESA tactical sidesaddle (6)/rail combo as well as GG&G sling mounts front and back.

With the shotgun I also have the original for-end and stock. I have taken great care of this 870 and it was more for the enjoyment of building it. I have run maybe 100 rounds through it.

I am asking $600 and am willing to negotiate a bit but am not interested in giving it away, however I would like it sold to fund X-Mas and will take offers.

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

Last Edited:
Would you be interested in a trade, pluse cash? I have a FN FNX 45ACP that I would trade you, pluse $75.00. It comes with (2) 14 round mags & (1) 15 round mag. Hard case & all other factory junk. I haven't shot this pistol, I am not sure if it has ever been shot, looks unfired.
Dan Costanzo
[email protected]
503-8one9-6three7zero

image.jpg

image.jpg