1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR Tactical Remington 870 with Magpul furniture and rail.

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by albert barnier, Dec 18, 2014.

1. albert barnier

albert barnier Cottage Grove/Eugene New Member

I have a recently build Remington 870 tactical 12 gauge. This is the 18" cylinder bore barrel with a bead, 6+1 capacity and chambered up to 3" shells. I have built this shotgun with all Magpul MOE furniture in flat dark earth (collapsible stock, Pistol grip, and for-end). This shotgun also has a MESA tactical sidesaddle (6)/rail combo as well as GG&G sling mounts front and back.

With the shotgun I also have the original for-end and stock. I have taken great care of this 870 and it was more for the enjoyment of building it. I have run maybe 100 rounds through it.

I am asking $600 and am willing to negotiate a bit but am not interested in giving it away, however I would like it sold to fund X-Mas and will take offers.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  2. blackgunsdan

blackgunsdan Clackamas, OR Active Member

Would you be interested in a trade, pluse cash? I have a FN FNX 45ACP that I would trade you, pluse $75.00. It comes with (2) 14 round mags & (1) 15 round mag. Hard case & all other factory junk. I haven't shot this pistol, I am not sure if it has ever been shot, looks unfired.
    Dan Costanzo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.