JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
All bags are brand new East West Brand, built solidly, just have too many:

Eberlestock type backpack $50 I have ONE left (pictures 5-8)

Molle Assault/Patrol Pack $40 I have 5 left (pictures 2-4)

Molle Assault pack multi cam or black, $30 I have 10 (picture 1, black bag is the same but black, you can't see the detail of the black pack like you can the multi cam so no picture)

00i0i_aCljPZcXVWN_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg RT508-BK.jpg RT508-BK-2.jpg RT508-BK-3.jpg Tactical Pack 1.jpg Tactical Pack 2.jpg Tactical Pack 3.jpg Tactical Pack 4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How long a rifle will the Eberlestock pack accommodate? Is the scabbard somewhat stowable when empty?
Do you ever make it down Centralia way? Going to see family there next weekend.

Thanks,
Steven

How long a rifle will the Eberlestock pack accommodate? Is the scabbard somewhat stowable when empty?
Do you ever make it down Centralia way? Going to see family there next weekend.

Thanks,
Steven

Pretty much anything other than a 50 cal or duck gun from what I can tell. I don't have any guns to test with, I've sold them all because of the danger they pose. Another reason I've been selling ammo, and packs like this...

I do not come that way really.

Also, to reiterate, this is an Eberlestock TYPE pack like the listing says. I'm not sure about the pics of the top of the pack. I've used the bag a few times but unless I'm using it wrong/there is something to pull out of the top of the pack, I don't have the large flap at the top where your head is like the pictures have. I just slide stuff into the pack and it fits. I don't even extend the flap on the flap on the bottom.

I would like to purchase the last Eberlestock "type" bag. I'm in Vancouver Wa as well. I'm happy to coordinate with the other gentleman in the area for a group shipment. Please PM for your preferred payment method.

I think I have another box of those bags here, the box I got that one out of had more bags in it but didn't see what type. I also have Real Tree hunting jackets brand new in packaging available as well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top