JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Potentially interested in one of the Eberlestock packs if you have any more of those. Also do you have any pics of the hunting jackets and some prices? I'm in the market for something waterproof and camo!

Potentially interested in one of the Eberlestock packs if you have any more of those. Also do you have any pics of the hunting jackets and some prices? I'm in the market for something waterproof and camo!

I think I have one more left (I just sold another one but I have another box of packs of various types, pretty sure there is another one of the Eberlestock type packs in there).

Jackets are here: For Sale: Realtree Camo Hunting Jacket Brand new in wrapper

Also cammo netting: For Sale: Camo netting, 5 foot x 20 foot

Let me know if you do end up having one of those packs and what color. Very interested, and I can pick up in person in Federal Way.

Are the jackets made of waterproof material? If so I'll take a Large one of those I think.

Let me know if you do end up having one of those packs and what color. Very interested, and I can pick up in person in Federal Way.

Are the jackets made of waterproof material? If so I'll take a Large one of those I think.

I have one pack for you. The jackets are water proof and breathable. It just like the pack, is brand new in packaging with tags attached. What size jacket do you want? I have Large and XL. I'll PM you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top