JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i think the company is called techlight, just bought today at costco good deal for $20,although i almost gave my self a seizure with the strobe on it. 160 lumen high output beam 120 lumen low output beam and strobe,plus its batterys included.

Yeah I picked up a pair for 15 and so far I like them, I buy my batteries at Costco to so we always have extras if it does drain them while off lol. Like the link said on some of the posts the adjustment isnt the greatest but for the price and brightness it is pretty nice.

I just bought a pair of small tactical lites from Costco for $19.99. These lites are bright and I tested for distance of over 125 ft.. Almost as bright as my 3 D cell Maglite:s0155:
earlier this month. One works fine, the other shows low batteries even with new batteries in it. I even exchanged battery holders/batteries with the functioning one, same result. So now I have to return both.
I carry a Surefire 6P with the LED conversion on me as well as on the job. The Costco ones are no where near the quality of the 6P, but then they cost a lot less too. Paid $15 for them, not even sure what I'll do with them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top