JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Shipping times for this company currently are easily one month out.
I know from personal experience. Their customer service is lacking takes over a week for a response. Expect to wait.

Shipping times for this company currently are easily one month out.
I know from personal experience. Their customer service is lacking takes over a week for a response. Expect to wait.
I ordered a couple of poly80 glock frames on Nov 26th and they arrived on Dec 14th. They should have arrived sooner but they arrived in Portland then went to Los Angles before coming back to Oregon.

I need to buy more from that site. Never knew they existed before the great deals section
The threaded barrel version of this slide was $40 cheaper and I couldn't resist, so I ordered one for $160. I have been trying to reserve my buying power for serialized items but this deal was too good to pass up. I will be picking up my Gen 4 G23 on a three day rule release tomorrow and this slide might find range duty on that frame. I am also going to try it on my Dagger frame and the Poly80 subcompact frames which have yet to be built.

My firearm project list will continue to grow, LEVO can suck it.

I ordered this complete slide with swampfox sentinel optic and dovetail mount for just under $226 shipped after discounts. It was the last one they had but now they have another one exactly like it for double the price. Hope my order goes through.

Screenshot_20221230-020941.png

New listing for same item with slightly different part number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top