JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am going to be a guinea pig for this deal. I put in the discount code but it must have dropped it off before I paid. As a result I paid the full price of $129.99. That's still a good deal with the Poly80 brand slide.

I am going to be a guinea pig for this deal. I put in the discount code but it must have dropped it off before I paid. As a result I paid the full price of $129.99. That's still a good deal with the Poly80 brand slide.
I wonder how these stack up against the PSA dagger compacts. I just bought a frame from them for $49 and about $200 on a slide with some fancy machining. I have yet to figure out the barrel, trigger etc. I'll probably splurge on those components.

I wonder how these stack up against the PSA dagger compacts. I just bought a frame from them for $49 and about $200 on a slide with some fancy machining. I have yet to figure out the barrel, trigger etc. I'll probably splurge on those components.
It's low rent in price so I would expect the Dagger slides to be better, plus the Dagger slides are assembled.

It's low rent in price so I would expect the Dagger slides to be better, plus the Dagger slides are assembled.
It's hard to beat PSA for sheer value these days. I started buying from them like 7 or 8 years ago and could have said the same thing then.

Still curious about your slide because if it's fully compatible with G19 parts, it would be better to have it unassembled since I'll likely want to buy all upgraded parts anyhow... please report.

It's hard to beat PSA for sheer value these days. I started buying from them like 7 or 8 years ago and could have said the same thing then.

Still curious about your slide because if it's fully compatible with G19 parts, it would be better to have it unassembled since I'll likely want to buy all upgraded parts anyhow... please report.
It will be going into overflow storage when it arrives but I can provide a few pics of components. DTT has been fairly good with shipping times lately. We'll see how long this item takes to arrive.

Thanks for posting this. For the price I'm gonna try one also.

I'm not a "serious" shooter. I just want it to go bang every time.

We'll see when it arrives....

:s0155:

FWIW I picked up the DTT slide last month and traded a guy on here for an assembled PSA slide a few weeks ago. The PSA slide has been flawless and already has the 507c mounted and about 100 rounds fired. The DTT started out with about 60% FTF. Went home, stripped, scrubbed, reassembled... 40% FTF 🤷‍♂️. I've put enough G19 slides together to believe it's not assembly error. I've run three different factory loads through with same result. About 50 round attempts altogether.

I bought a cheap ar10 upper from DTT years ago and it was so out of spec (they assembled) that my local smith had to do a fair amount of work before it would cycle properly. I wanted to like DTT but I'm done with em personally.

FWIW I picked up the DTT slide last month and traded a guy on here for an assembled PSA slide a few weeks ago. The PSA slide has been flawless and already has the 507c mounted and about 100 rounds fired. The DTT started out with about 60% FTF. Went home, stripped, scrubbed, reassembled... 40% FTF 🤷‍♂️. I've put enough G19 slides together to believe it's not assembly error. I've run three different factory loads through with same result. About 50 round attempts altogether.

I bought a cheap ar10 upper from DTT years ago and it was so out of spec (they assembled) that my local smith had to do a fair amount of work before it would cycle properly. I wanted to like DTT but I'm done with em personally.
I could be in for big trouble later as I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them. It's all going into to storage so if problems happen it will be far down the road.

I could be in for big trouble later as I have ordered a bunch of stuff from them. It's all going into to storage so if problems happen it will be far down the road.
Definitely do not trust your life to it out of the box. Hopefully your experience is different than mine.

Well, I just received an email stating that my order has been cancelled "because of the assault weapons ban in Washington".

Didn't realize that the new draconian laws imposed by Lord Inslee extended to items for pistols.

I HATE THIS STATE'S "DICTATORS" !!!!

:mad:

(Now, off to research exactly everything that is affected and that I cannot have shipped to me anymore.....)

Well, I just received an email stating that my order has been cancelled "because of the assault weapons ban in Washington".

Didn't realize that the new draconian laws imposed by Lord Inslee extended to items for pistols.

(Now, off to research exactly everything that is affected and that I cannot have shipped to me anymore.....)
They really screwed the people there. They're trying to do the same here. As though it makes anyone safer... :mad:

Sounds like you're better off with a Dagger slide from PSA…. They're definitely still shipping slides to WA state that are complete/almost complete (no barrel or guide rod) or stripped

Sounds like you're better off with a Dagger slide from PSA…. They're definitely still shipping slides to WA state that are complete/almost complete (no barrel or guide rod) or stripped
I think Daggers are going to become the next big thing because they are opening up the Glock platform/modularity to people who wouldn't own a Glock before. The ergonomics are different enough that someone like me could enjoy shooting them and I hate shooting Glocks in general.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top