JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'am looking for a flash light mount and have looked at a lot of options out there. Anyone have any pics on good ideas. looking for a clean cosmetic look and durable. Thanks for any help. LtDan.

By the way this gun rocks. You need to get yourself one!!!

Check out this thread over on Weapon Evolution. Its huge but has a couple of different options reviewed in there along with a ton of other accessories for the 930. Something like the Nordic mag clamp or just the streamlight m3/m6 base would probably work well. I like that elzetta option too. The 930 SPX is a great gun, isn't it?

I replaced the front swivel stud on my FN SLP MK 1 (same gun as yours, different name) with a Command Arms Accessories Picatinny rail that mounted in place of the stud, and still allows mounting of a stud on the rail. I installed a Procyon strobe capable light on it

The SPX doesn't have a front sling swivel for some idiotic reason. And they're not quite the same - manual of arms and externals are similar but the operating system is slightly different. I really like those FNs, those Mk1s are about perfect for 3 gun out of the box.

The SPX doesn't have a front sling swivel for some idiotic reason. And they're not quite the same - manual of arms and externals are similar but the operating system is slightly different. I really like those FNs, those Mk1s are about perfect for 3 gun out of the box.

OK then consider drilling two holes in the fore end in the same place (with button head allens/nuts) and mounting a short rail with stud and light potential ? I just did this, (sans need for a stud) on a polymer Mini 14 stock (Closer to the mag well) so I can install a 5 position forward grip. And yes, I LOVE my FN !

LtDan here, I want to thank you all for your pics and sugestions. I have ordered a CDM BMT mount with rail for the forward tubes and a Lumaforce LF1 R5 340 lumens 5 mode tach lite and mount. I will receive it hopefully within the week and I will take pics and post them.