JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello, moving some items to make room for my first 1911a1 among some other things. I take Zelle, Cashapp, checks, MO's...

1. First we have a very nice Swiss K31 in excellent condition, with a bright and shiney bore. I will be picking up some 280 rounds of GP11 soon so stay tuned. Receiver matches bolt and magazine. The stock is a very attractive blonde, with few storage nics and dings. Troop tag is present underneath the buttplate. Plenty of pics to show condition. Asking $725 + ship.

Pics -
2. Next we have a 1945 Jungle Carbine No5Mk1 made in 8/45. The wood shows some use, and the metal has the flaking paint, but its in a pretty decent condition, and to me it is still quite attractive. The best part is the fantastic bore, which is pretty mint, very shiney with well defined rifling. Pics show all the maker marks, the bolt matches the receiver and the stock by serial so it appears all matching. Asking $725 + ship.

Pics -
3. Next we have a Czech 98/22 in 8MM, it is in good cosmetic condition, although the stock has been sanded. The rear sight is in Farci, which is interesting. Metal in good condition, smooth action. The bore is 6-7/10, on the darker side in the lands and grooves with minor pitting but well defined rifling and some decent shine. A good shooter priced at a shooter price, asking $440 + ship.

Pics -
4. Next we have a 1941 Turkish K.Kale, in a great condition for a Turkish Mauser. The stock has been sanded, so it is certainly shooter grade, but it is all matching and functions well. Also a good bore, there is a lot of good life left in this rifle. Asking $415 + ship.

Pics -

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top