JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a brn. bar in 7mm rem mag, in excellent condition,w/scope,i need to SELL at $675.00 or TRADE out for lever style in a pistol grip, i have m/s, and it is starting to affect my hands, it makes it difficult to work with the semi auto, plus if i have to start shooting left handed the lever would be perfect, i don't need any cashout on this, i would like to do it all in trading stock, ammo, guns, or reloading stuff, im in prineville, and can travel 175 mi or so, thanks,rusobr2 (steve r)

Very nice! Would you consider a Remington Pump 7600 in 270 Win? This gun has less than 10 rounds down the tube. I can provide larger picture if you like.

Charles

aaaah ha , yes i would , let me check out two more options, and i'll get back to ya, also exactally, where are you located? i'm in prineville, and it's not problem to drive, do you have any ammo to sweeten the deal , i'm down to about 4 rnds, as i was just getting ready to order some core loc from cabela's,thanks,rusobr2,(steve r)

I'm located in Medford and could meet some place along 97... I have 20 round of factory Corelok 150 grn. I also have a sling that is not in the picture... it a Bulter Creek fabric and foam... quiet and should comfortable.
I'm usually not up this late, but I can be reach during the day (7:00 -5:30) on my office phone 541.864.3708 direct to my desk.

Charles

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.