Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems
RifleClass.com
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Swarovski Optik - Compact 8x20 Binoculars

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
QUALITY makes these compact Binocs work like units twice as large... Over $800 new and worth it. Great Xmas gift.
The CL Pocket 8x25 in black are foldable compact binoculars of exceptional optical quality. They offer optimum viewing comfort, even during long observation periods, and are easy to use. Even eyeglass wearers can fully benefit from the large field of view (357 ft/119 m) thanks to the individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.

IMG_1724.jpg SW Binoc.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
QUALITY makes these compact Binocs work like units twice as large... Over $800 new and worth it. Great Xmas gift.
The CL Pocket 8x25 in black are foldable compact binoculars of exceptional optical quality. They offer optimum viewing comfort, even during long observation periods, and are easy to use. Even eyeglass wearers can fully benefit from the large field of view (357 ft/119 m) thanks to the individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.

View attachment 638926 View attachment 638928

OP
Tonno
Reactions
Thanks for the notice of my typo. 8x20. Photo shows the box also. Corrected the title and trying to figure out a correction to the body of the add...

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online