JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gentlemen,

Vortex Gen 1 Razor in MRAD, 5-20x, has switchview, and a Larue QD mount/rings. I had it on a full rail rifle, and works outstanding. Cosmetic, 9.5 out of 10, and tracks smooth and true. Box Is temporarily MIA, but should find it. Looking for 1250.00.

E1BDAEAF-C032-49B1-8F05-EA64B63A81E0.jpeg 1BF62759-6A49-490A-AE66-D08B034EBC3C.jpeg

Last Edited:
Kind of interested in the vortex. Question will the mount fit on a bolt action rail? Any wiggle room on cash price? Also any intrest in part trade for a browning blr 300 win mag with xtra mag talley lightweight rings and montana sling?

Savage,
Yes, the mount will fit any rail. It is designed to be used on a full rail rifle like an AR-10 or a Chassis. It may be too high for your application. LaRue makes top tier mounts, and this scope is the best in this price range. So, not much room to wiggle for a cash price. You can message me your cash offer, and the worst I can say is no. Gunfighter

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top