JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says. I have a new/unfired SW MP 45 Full size, 4.5" barrel. It has a few light marks from sitting in the safe. Comes with everything from the factory. I also have a brand new IWB Hybrid holster for it.
I am looking to trade for a Ruger SR1911 or sell for the right price. $600 + transfer fees No lowballs, I don't need to sell, just looking for something different.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Sellers prerogative. Not interested in selling to felons, and I can't run background checks. So.
Well, you can't sell privately in Oregon anymore, so... Maybe don't advertise that you're not going to observe SB941 because this is a VERY public forum?

Sorry, man it's been awhile and I wasn't aware. I will change the OP. Thanks.
If you sell inside the building of a gun show, you can do the background phone call yourself, and there's an Albany show this weekend. You could walk it around there, or meet someone there for a sale. Have to be physically inside the building for the law's protection.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.