JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks for sharing . . . I tried to order, but only to find the GCA did not send my membership over. I emailed CMP customer service and attached my card, but by the time my profile is updated the Federal .22LR will be gone. Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks for sharing . . . I tried to order, but only to find the GCA did not send my membership over. I emailed CMP customer service and attached my card, but by the time my profile is updated the Federal .22LR will be gone. Oh well, maybe next time.
Wolf,
That Federal was just posted. Call Melissa at CMP in Anniston. She can more than likely speed things up. If they can't get you hooked up, you are welcome to one of my cases when my order gets here..
Best,
Gary
πŸ‘πŸ‘

And its gone. Yeah should have ordered myself yesterday!
Note there is still some Armscor 22LR. @$405 per 5K still a pretty good deal.

Wow! That lasted three days or less.
😳😳😳😳
If you want CMP merchandise, it looks like you need to check the site daily.
Best,
Gary

Wow! That lasted three days or less.
😳😳😳😳
If you want CMP merchandise, it looks like you need to check the site daily.
Best,
Gary
Yep, They had a great deal on Federal Gold Medal that ran for a while. It's gone now too. The good values don't last long like the case of 9mm for $337 that was up a few weeks ago!
I also missed out on the SV should have pulled the trigger yesterday!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top