JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The last couple of weeks have been tough. Somehow caught a nasty bug which aggravated my COPD and left me flat . Now feeling better and went to my local pawn shop where I had a few things on lay away. #1 is an Modello 1891 Argentine cavalry carbine made by Ludwig Lowe, Berlin. that makes two firsts for me: first South American Mauser and first antique. While there I was noticing an Arisaka Type 99 Short Rifle. It has the monopod, AA sights, original sling and came with a bayonet and scabbard. So while I'm feeling better I've now increased the calibers of my collection by two.

IMG_20151103_143347_zps70g0pekp.jpg IMG_20151103_142710_zpsrdsqr7ah.jpg

I have four South American Mausers, two are Loewe (antiques). But I don't have the carbine yet. For some reason it's so ugly it's gorgeous. It's on my list when I get done with my project list a bit and free up some funds. Nice score!

Glad to hear you survived, you need to restrain yourself from kissing those Romulans ;)

That aside, if you have to get sick, those are some mighty fine gifts to yourself for getting better :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews