JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
City
Mill City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gen II USMC "Flaks". Larges, Mediums, & an Extra Small for all you tactical twinks out there. All come with two cummerbunds and a set of soft armor.

Bulk sales of five or more will be considerably less.

These are USED. All will be serviceable whilst having holes or tears. Just for you freaks out there, the XS was probably worn by several people that could be considered chicks; and no, I haven't washed it. So you can still probably smell the boob sweat on the front bag. Have at it you f*cking creature.

Large and Mediums are $250
XS is $500

FAQ:
Q:"Hey, my PC has a smelly smell that smells smelly."
A: They're surplus PC's that sat for God knows how long after doing Lord knows what.

Q: "Would you be willing to discount, this is the last thing I need for CIF checkout."
A: $270 has a better ring to it than the $1200 you'll be charged by the literal retard that works at Horno CIF or wherever tf you are.

Q: "The price is too good to be true."
A: Your welcome. I'm sick of looking at them.

Q: "What size will fit me best?"
A: Look, I actually enjoy helping people but there are plenty of recourses available to assist you. I get grouchy after the first thirty-seven emails. Some POG mf's on YouTube have fantastic videos on all the USMC's common individual equipment. I recommend giving their videos a watch ("USMC PdM ICE Video on the "Plate Carrier"). In my personal experience they tend to fit and look large when they're correctly fit to your body. I have a 40" chest and wore a small. Results may very on body composition.

Q: "Do you have side sappy pouches?"
A: I do. Buy some.

Q: "Will this make me look cooler at MilSim West?"
A: Sure, but you'll still get bubblegumrocked by RUSFOR

Q: "I want a refund!"
A: And I want my L5 vertebrae back. Both things we'll never get. Please read the item description & ask for pictures.

Q: "Will you trade?"
A: Please please please just tell me what you want to trade with. 98% of the time the answer will be "no". Sorry dude but I'm trying to liquify right now. Trades will only be done face to face.

I am willing to meet for sales however it must be cash. Zelle, Paypal, and venmo for shipped. Buyer pays shipping.

photo_2023-12-23_17-10-35.jpg photo_2023-12-23_18-15-52.jpg photo_2023-12-23_18-15-53.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews