JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got a whole bunch of surplus CETME 308 steel mags in my garage and it's time to get rid of some. I have at least 200 to sell and possibly more.

These are the same mags that J&G Sales has. I purchased some directly from them and some from another supplier who I believe purchased the mags from J&G as well (they all look exactly the same and they're boxed the same).

The mags are in good, surplus shape. Some have light rust on them and most are covered in cosmoline.

Price is $2/mag regardless of quantity. You can try me on gun related trades or silver trades, but I'm mostly interested in cash.

I'm located in the Centralia area, but I can travel a little depending on how many you want.

jxwa6cT.jpg
y3Ywttd.jpg
rlGvbFW.jpg
pfSP6av.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very happy buyer, thanks man! Also took your advice and soaked the 3 that were caked in cosmolene. Worked great. All 20 mags seem to be in great shape and rust free

Apologies for stumbing on this thread late. Any chance you will be coming down near Vancouver or Kelso again in the near future? I would be interested in 10 of these if still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top