JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love nickel. It's really rich looking, but not as hard or durable as chrome. BTW they nickel plate a piece before they chrome it if it's a quality shop. "Triple" chrome plating = copper for smoothness and adhesion, nickel for a base, and chrome top coat. Chrome goes on so thin that nickel helps bring out the color and shine - gives it depth. :s0155:

Here is the linl from Doubletap.
I now have the Glock 35 in the picture. I shined up the sides of the slides and left the top of the slide as is with the hard chrome.
I dont have a picture rihgt now but WOW.
This gun stays with me until I assume room temperature.

Good Luck

Doubletap had a very recent thread topic about hard-chroming from an excellent Oregon craftsman. It was labeled, "pic-heavy"...................elsullo

Here is the link from Doubletap.
I now have the Glock 35 in the picture on top. I shined up the sides of the slide and left the top of the slide as is with the hard chrome.
I dont have a picture rihgt now but WOW.
This gun stays with me until I assume room temperature.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13724&highlight=Hardchrome

Good Luck

Doubletap had a very recent thread topic about hard-chroming from an excellent Oregon craftsman. It was labeled, "pic-heavy"...................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top