JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling my surefire M910a/M900A with red leds the difference between the two is the mount and I have both mounts. However I wouldnt mind keeping one of the mounts. the light is practically brand new I never really took it off the rife, and the rifle stayed in the safe. I will also give you new surefire batteries to boot.

It has a black body, and I have pictures on my phone that I can email or text at the moment. I will post pictures later when I am not working.

I live in the Beaverton area, I want $270 for the light and shipping or ftf can be discussed.

I am looking for M1a gear, like the extended SOCOM rail etc. make me an offer, worst I will say is "no thank you."

that should hopefully work as a picture.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.