JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DSC04203.jpg

Hello Hello, :s0155:

What you see in the photo is what I have for sale or trade(minus Johnny Skulls)

2x Gerber Autos Model # GERB 2201397 Lowest online price-$143

Excellent knives! Actions are tight as tits! Lightly used! Will sell to military or LEO only! My price $100 each!

2x Surefire Helmet lights Model # HL1-A-TN Lowest online price-$132 SOLD!!

Brand new never used, Nuff' said about quality! IR strobe, blue and white lights, 3 stage power adjustment! Can be used on hat, molle webbing, and rails with different mounts easily available online. My price $100 each!

2x Surefire Weapon light Model # m952 kit01 lowest online price-$200 ebay ONLY 1 LEFT

Brand spanking new! Includes pressure switch, spare bulb, and 3 volt batt! This light is tougher then nails. Will defiantly take a beating and still outperform the competition. My price $160!

Cash is king and takes priority over trades. I will entertain trade offers for gold, silver, plate carriers, pistols, 5.56 ammo and optics(Aimpoint or Eotech). On more expensive trade offers I can come up with cash to match.

Thank you for looking. :s0162:

Last Edited:
I can vouch for those Gerbers. I've been abusing mine for over 3 years now it shows wear but functions like new. Best knife I've ever had, the S30V steel holds an edge for eons. I'm just curious why only military or Leo only. Is that a WA thing? Those are all over Oregon. In beat Yo shape there 125 at gunshows.

@SVT-ROY thank you! They really are great knives. I'm selling to LEO/Military only because that's how the dealers here sell them so I assume that's how I must sell them. I know in Wa. we are not even allowed to carry them without being on duty although it seems to be a sketchy subject in the legal aspect. Thanks for looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top