JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are a couple of Surefire lights that I am interested in checking out, but I'd like to take a look at them first before I plunk down a bunch of cash. I know some places that may have one or two models, but is there anyone in the PDX area that has a really good selection of Surefire lights?

I am a Surefire dealer. Which lights are you looking for?

I was interested in the new 6P or 6XP (I think those are the numbers), but I also have an E2D incandescent that I am looking to change over to an LED. They make an LED head for it which is their part #KX2C.

Do you have the new 6 series lights? If so, what price? What price for the KX2C LED head?

I was interested in the new 6P or 6XP (I think those are the numbers), but I also have an E2D incandescent that I am looking to change over to an LED. They make an LED head for it which is their part #KX2C.

Do you have the new 6 series lights? If so, what price? What price for the KX2C LED head?

I think I have every 6P light they have. I can give a list when I am back in the office in the morning.

The KX2C heads are pretty spendy at $111. That is about $25 less than a brand new E1B, but you only get 110 lumens as opposed to 200.
I have a hard time telling the difference between the 2 powers myself.
I would have to order either one of those.
I also have the Z2X in stock also as another option in case you want to trade in your old E2D.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews