JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale:

One used Surefire 618FA shotgun forend with integrated flashlight. This one is made for a Remington 870 shotgun. The lamp is non-LED and supposedly has a 65-lumen output. The light can be triggered by a pressure-pad on the ejection-port-side of the assembly or by an on/off switch on the other side. You can still find the spec's on the Internet, if you need more information.

The forend is in excellent condition. It has only seen use during some trips to the gun range and at a couple 3-gun matches since I bought it back in 2009ish. I'm only getting rid of it because I'm upgrading to a different bedroom gun. I know these are reliable because I've carried one on a less-lethal shotgun, at work, for years. The models on our duty guns are even older than this one and have been abused but still work fine.

Retailers were asking around $300 for these before they were discontinued. I'd like to get $190 for this one. I'm not too interested in any trades at the moment but I do keep an open mind.

Thanks for reading.

Box.jpg Apart.jpg Together.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top