JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good lights, decent run time, and output. A bit on the spendy side IMO. At the $300 price range I prefer an x300ultra but that's just me.

If it is a stay at home defensive pistol, I would keep the lumens under 200. You may risk blinding yourself as I have done in multiple night shooting drills. Also a good wide beam is preferable to a conical centralized beam. Wide beams allow for a faster full room sweep with less activations of the light.

Side note, I would use a standard hand held flashlight as my "go to" while keeping the pistol light exclusively for use when there is a known threat. Heard horror stories of college kids sneaking in late to do laundry or raid there parents fridge and drawn or fired on.

good call. I would hate to have to point my gun at something just to illuminate it! I have a flash light next to the bed now, but the cat likes to batt at things that roll if I dont tie it down!;)

I keep an Xc1 on my "bedside" g19, it's a great light with a intuitive momentary switch but honestly it costs about twice what it should. My go-to middle of the night light is an eagletac p20a2 which was a fraction of the price and lights up the room just the same.

That being said, the xc1 looks like it was designed for a g19 and performs just the same; flawlessly.

Wait for a sale and spoil yourself :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top