JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
This is a hard to find 22 Magnum revolver cylinder. 6 shot. Has a fine patina. I'm not sure what it fits so I have included pictures of the important measurements. Be the first one on your block to own this piece of America's shooting tradition. Looks like a low round count but I can't guarantee it. Willing to trade for an AK-47 or $50. Ideally trade for a Ruger Bearcat cylinder or other interesting items. Don't let this get away, you know you want it.

20211018_162139.jpg 20211018_162158.jpg 20211018_162209.jpg 20211018_162228.jpg 20211018_162242.jpg 20211018_162418.jpg 20211018_162455.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a hard to find 22 Magnum revolver cylinder. 6 shot. Has a fine patina. I'm not sure what it fits so I have included pictures of the important measurements. Be the first one on your block to own this piece of America's shooting tradition. Looks like a low round count but I can't guarantee it. Willing to trade for an AK-47 or $50. Ideally trade for a Ruger Bearcat cylinder or other interesting items. Don't let this get away, you know you want it.
Looks like for a Heritage Arms based on recessed deck and style of ratchet.

Last Edited:
Thank for the information on possible fitment. Don't let inflation make you wish you had bought this when the price was still reasonable. Heck I would even take Century AK with bad headspace.

This is 100% a Heritage Rough Rider cylinder. I have a couple I bought for my kids guns. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Maybe you could trade it for a SKS at 1995 price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top