JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

• I can't wait till Super Bowl Sunday

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I couldn't care less about the Stupid Bowl

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I'm just in it for the pie

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
Trlsmn what are you doing:s0131: You just started it but did not answer:s0114:

I disagree with the Swoop!!
Being I am an Ultra Conservative Republican I have to pick the Pac.
Why you ask??
You see if the Bears would have beat the Pac, Obama and his Old I mean First Lady and their entorage would be flying to Dallas on Air Force One to watch the Bears and party down to the tune of around 10M not including the fuel for AF#1.

Trlsmn what are you doing:s0131: You just started it but did not answer:s0114:

I disagree with the Swoop!!
Being I am an Ultra Conservative Republican I have to pick the Pac.
Why you ask?? :huh:
You see if the Bears would have beat the Pac, Obama and his Old I mean First Lady and their entorage would be flying to Chicago on Air Force One to watch the Bears and party down to the tune of around 10M not including the fuel for AF#1.:(
I say back the Pac cuz they saved us all a Sh!+ load of tax payers dollars so
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEESE HEADS !!:s0155:
+

I'm too busy entertaining and running the pool, I catch what I can of the game... Got about 35-40 people coming over on sunday... 12racks of ribs, 4 pork butts and 2 briskets... 4doz stuffed jalepenos 1doz stuffed Habeneros, and 4doz buffalo chicken balls plus what ever sides the guests bring.

I should be able to get there in time for the kick-off!

Sports is not my thing really,now if they were dodging bullets and jumping land mines while running towards the end zone,I might watch.Certainly then they would actually earn the money they get paid.

Going outside and doing a little target shooting and sighting in a few new rifles, then some captain tattoo and crown.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top