JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

• I can't wait till Super Bowl Sunday

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I couldn't care less about the Stupid Bowl

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I'm just in it for the pie

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm one of the people who really doesn't care about the outcome of the Superbowl. I'm not a "stick and ball" sports fan for the most part.

But my friend, his brothers and I throw a Superbowl party. It's more involved than just game day. We have a little gathering Friday, a "pre Superbowl party" on Saturday, then on game day everyone shows up. It's been going on for over 20 years. The other guys are really into the game and I watch it, but to me it's a big ol' social event. I see people I've not seen since last year.

I'm more into the game to see if I can win money on the blind pools.

I think though, I have to root for the Packers this year.:s0155:

I voted that I can't wait for the Superbowl and that's because of the reasons above.
But in reality, it's just for the food and beer!!!

Last Edited:
Gooooooo Steelers!!! Oh yeah, will be watching it. My boss is flying in from down south on Sunday and asked me if I would pick him up at PDX. I politely said, "No, not Sunday. It is all about the Super Bowl and the Steelers." I then suggested that he could take the trolly to Hillsboro from the airport, sort of went over like a lead balloon. But still, he is making other arrangements. Woot, so church in the morning and Football the rest of the day. Besides, football does not get started again until August, so got to enjoy it as much as I can!

I'm too busy entertaining and running the pool, I catch what I can of the game... Got about 35-40 people coming over on sunday... 12racks of ribs, 4 pork butts and 2 briskets... 4doz stuffed jalepenos 1doz stuffed Habeneros, and 4doz buffalo chicken balls plus what ever sides the guests bring.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top