JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm running low on SPP. Rather than get gouged by the online retailers, I figured I would try and trade some of my subsonic 22lr for primers. I've got both remington sub as well as Norma. Both shoot well in my bolt guns as well as my semi-autos. I know subsonic ammo is hard to find just like primers so I value the ammo at $10/50round box. At that ratio I would do 10 boxes for a brick of new high quality SPP. Thanks for looking. CH

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm running low on SPP. Rather than get gouged by the online retailers, I figured I would try and trade some of my subsonic 22lr for primers. I've got both remington sub as well as Norma. Both shoot well in my bolt guns as well as my semi-autos. I know subsonic ammo is hard to find just like primers so I value the ammo at $10/50round box. At that ratio I would do 10 boxes for a brick of new high quality SPP. Thanks for looking. CH
I know you are looking for trade, but should you wish to sell let me know. I'm in Vancouver.

Interested. How many rounds do you have to trade?

Hi this is Bruce Jolly, I would like to connect with you so I can pick up some subsonic 22lr. We can meet anytime or day pretty much I live of 45th and Main in Vancouver, so wherever is fine. Thank you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.