JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
41BF692D-1DB7-4EF8-8A06-2D7DC6DB520C.jpeg 57B8AE9F-03CA-4382-9133-41A3804B2B76.jpeg Located in Keizer ,
like new , I bought it for my wife but she didn't like it so I bought her a scorpion evo , she fired one 15rnd mag through it , comes with a high cap mag and factory mag , takes beretta mags , has a 2-7x "scout" style forward mounted scope , also comes with a box of ammo trying to get what I paid for the carbine by itself so $400 cash or trade for something cool I'd like a 44mag but open to all trades

View attachment 431268 View attachment 431269 Located in Keizer ,
like new , I bought it for my wife but she didn't like it so I bought her a scorpion evo , she fired one 15rnd mag through it , comes with a high cap mag and factory mag , takes beretta mags , has a 2-7x "scout" style forward mounted scope , also comes with a box of ammo trying to get what I paid for the carbine by itself so $400 cash or trade for something cool I'd like a 44mag but open to all trades
Couple mags through it now price drop $350
I'm interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.