JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just bought this from a friend and had some bills pop up. Not one round through this gun. Only 1 clip, however I do have about 30 practice rounds and 30 hollow points. Text me and I will send you pictures. I have the box the lock and 3 back straps.
Joe.

meeting someone at 11:30, by the way its black. I Will close this once its sold. Thanks for the response didn't expect the flood.

Well, I'd still like to secure whatever spot I have in line. If everything falls through I will surely take it if Surejam doesn't want it. He's got dibs over me here.

Thank you Big .....

I agree, it would seem that I was 1st in line but someone appears to have snuck in front of me somehow... (I called Dibbs even :s0114:) I even sent a text to him.

I always miss out on all the good deals :(

Surejam

OP can sell to who ever he wants, weather it be first or 10th to post "ill take it"
Many times a pm is sent without posting it on the thread.
After all this is not like a bakery where you take a number and wait for "Next"

sorry about that Surejam I got a lot of text messages and posts here it was hard to keep track of it all the item is sold thank you so much for offers and interest in my gun, good luck in finding good deals!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top