JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*** PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE RESPONDING ***

FOR SALE/TRADE:

9mm Styer M9-A1
SERIAL # 3143XXX (ADDED 1/12/2021)
I Bought it from J & B Firearms in Beaverton about 2 years ago. Only got about 500 or less brass cased rounds through it with Zero failures. I got a Sig P229 to replace it, so don't need it anymore. All original configuration, no modifications. Comes with factory box, manuals, lock and keys, and 2 factory 18 17-round mags. Also have BlackHawk Omnivore Holster if you'd like. If you don't have ammo, I can throw in A box of 50 rounds AND holster for extra $50 for a total of $500 or part Silver/equivalent. $450 for the gun or equivalent/part silver. NO COLLECTABLES. Silver value $1.00 Below spot price the day of the meet/transfer, otherwise cash is king.

TRADES:
- .22LR revolver or rifle with a couple hundred rounds ammo (all my guns are too big/heavy for my daughter to shoot/practice/train.}

- Authentic AimPoint/Trijicon red dot with 10k-50k hours battery life for my 5.56 AR

- Quality Compact/Lightweight picatinny optic for Mossberg 930

- Factory 9mm ammo for less than store/online gouging prices. (long shot but I'll put this here anyway.)

- 55gr 5.56mm practice/training rounds and/or 62gr M855 Green tips

- Relatively lightweight SureFire or other quality weapon light for AR15 with 200-500 Lumen w/ M-LOK mount or none

- Surefire E2D Defender

- Slight interest in fixed Tanto blades

- YHM 5C2 Flashhider/Comp

- Quality Lightweight Fixed Buttstock for AR15

- RTX 3060ti or 3080

- Ryzen 3700X

- 16 - 32GB DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)

- I'll add more trades/updates below as I remember them

Transfer face to face at a Dealer agreed upon around Portland metro area. NO SHIPPING. We're going to do everything by the book to comply with local, state, and federal laws. Do not even ask to do it any other way. If you do, I will not respond and you'll be blocked/reported. I'm available weekdays 10am to 5pm and all day weekends. I will consider all offers.

CASH/SILVER/TRADE Only

Pictures UPDATED (1/12/2021)

All questions welcome.

Thank you, everyone. Happy hunting!

Additional Info about the firearm:

20210112_111429.jpg 20210112_111410.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.