JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
STRIPPED UPPER RECEIVER - FDE

* PM only for communication please.
* First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
* Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
* Payment via USPS MO, PayPal F&F
* I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please be aware that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.

For sale is a used upper in FDE. I bought this used so I can not guarantee the maker of this upper.

It was assembled and used, face has been trued, and some marks as shown in the pics. If you are looking for perfect, this is not it, if you use your stuff anyway, this is a great upper. Sorry for the dirty pic, but the inside of the upper still has some lint and dust showing up in the pics.

What you see is what you get with this sale, I do not have the factory or box other parts included.

My asking price is $75 shipped, but I am open to offers. If local to zip 98108, I'll take $65 in cash if we can meet at a convenient and public location.

51868439499_3efef65ffc_z.jpg

51868124861_d10f9034f5_z.jpg

51868775935_d8eb75cb2f_z.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
FYI, that forge mark is Anchor Harvey Aluminum, not Aero.
Aero has the slanted double stroke lettering A, usually as a roll mark (at least on mine it is). I'd have to look to double check...
That does not mean it's not an Aero upper.

Here's a listing of forge marks for ARs:

From Aero

Q. What brand of forgings do you use?

A. We use several different sources but our forgings are primarily from Anchor Harvey and Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprises.

They do use Anchor Harvey. It definitely could be an Aero. I have one from Aero that is the square (Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprises) purchased from Aero.

I was asking $65 in person, please send any offers through PM. If you can make this super easy on me for a FTF cash deal PM me please.

I was out of town and can get pics uploaded of the top. It is completely bare though on the top surface. No T markings, no logo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top