JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Streamlight
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
"T.R.S." police trade-in Remington 870 lightbearing forend w/ Streamlight Stinger LED flashlight, charger, Safariland belt holster - ($100 $90) - Story time: this is a lightbearing 870 forend allowing the user to clip in a Streamlight Stinger flashlight (included) for illumination. Little information is available about this product online aside from this cryptic 4x4 forum post from 2010 from a user trying to help his friend (presumably T.R.S.) sell units (without flashlight) for $140. I might surmise this forend was marketed to smaller departments who couldn't pay Surefire money to outfit their shotguns and had the common Stinger flashlight on hand. This bundle includes a Streamlight Stinger flashlight setup with charger, Safariland belt holster, and rechargeable flashlight with updated Streamlight LED head. The Stinger is in good working condition, and I believe puts out 350 lumens with the updated head.

DM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE! FTF cash transactions preferred, will ship on your dime (add $10 for priority mail). Item is available if you are reading this.

2 - TpwPxor.jpg 4 - 4pV4vaZ.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's a pretty cool concept for the forend considering you could remove it and use it as a flashlight when you don't want to point a gun at something you need to illuminate. Very cool and GLWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top