JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I took an extended vacation and have lost all my previous PM's. I am ready to now sell these guns and decided what I want to keep. Please PM or email me if you're interested in these!
Hey there,

$280 Cash

I'm in need of selling this off to pay my bills. Need it sold this week. Please help me out.

Bought this last year, selling since I've gotten into O/U instead. Uses Benelli action. Comes in original box with chokes as if you bought it from the gun store.

Pics:
yf9u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us 8sl.JPG

Uploaded with ImageShack.us j7dh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey, I was wondering how many shells roughly have been shot in this and what length is the barrel. I am interested and you can send me a private message and we can communicate then through email or phone call/text.
Thanks

Your pm inbox is full...
Hey there

I believe this one is the 24" barrel, I can double check in the morning.

I've probably fired 150 rounds through it of target load. Never been hunting, only shooting clays.

Bought it new from Dicks in December

Let me know!
Aaron

Hello everyone. I took an extended vacation and have lost all my previous PM's. I am ready to now sell these guns and decided what I want to keep. Please PM or email me if you're interested in these!

Akeefer,

please have the common courtesy to answer your PMs. Pheasantslayer has asked twice and I have sent two PMs. Your login shows you were on the board at 11:40am today.

If this shotgun has sold, please mark it accordingly.

Thank you.

PM's all replied, sorry, when I check on my phone where it is terribly hard to type, it says I was on the forum. =)

Let me know guys!
Aaron

Hey I have to go out of town today since this seems to be the easiest way to contact you here's my number if you are trying to sell this 971 270 7356 I'll try to hang around till noon if this works

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top