Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Stoeger M3K with Accessories/Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I have for sale a Stoeger M3K Semi-auto 12ga, that I bought new last year. I have put about 100 rounds of mostly Federal Target loads with about 20 rounds of slugs. It is in like-new condition. The Stoeger Logo at the bottom of the stock is missing (see picture), I'm not sure when I lost it.

Shotgun comes with the following upgrades/accessories:
  • MOA Precision +6 Magazine Tube extension making it 10+1
  • MOA Precision Follower (Blue)
  • MOA Precision Magazine Tube Brace
  • Benelli Extractor upgrade kit (never installed)
  • MOA Precision Polished Magazine tube (never installed)
Factory parts included.

SOLD. 6/6/19 $550

Sorry I'm not interested in any trades. Price does not include transfer & background check fee. Can meet you at your preferred FFL dealer. I have had great experience with Tigard Pawn 4 More and Money Market Pawn Shop in SE Portland.
IMG_7057.jpeg
IMG_7058.jpeg
IMG_7059.jpeg
IMG_7060.jpeg
IMG_7061.jpeg
IMG_7062.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet