JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi-Mart has a Stoeger Coach Gun (12ga. side by side) for $299.00. Every time I go in to buy some ammo I stare at it for a while and think "Why am I not buying that?" Am I just romancing the idea of some old John Wayne film and soon to regret it's purchase if I break down? Who owns one? Do you like it. I'm not into Cowboy Action Shooting so it wouldn't be used for that. Mainly, just to have a SXS.

Boy they have gone up in price. I bought one of those almost 6+ years ago and they did not look as well made as what is offered now. I never got to shoot mine, was a bedside companion, until I found something better. I'm looking at their 2000 model shotgun semi auto w/ pistol grip.

The fit and finish on the Stoegers doesn't impress me. That same gun has caught my eye at Bi-mart a time or two. The gun has an alure to it. Yet every time I have the salesman bring it down for me the excitement fades away. Then again, if it were a better finished gun it would cost more.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top