JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi-Mart has a Stoeger Coach Gun (12ga. side by side) for $299.00. Every time I go in to buy some ammo I stare at it for a while and think "Why am I not buying that?" Am I just romancing the idea of some old John Wayne film and soon to regret it's purchase if I break down? Who owns one? Do you like it. I'm not into Cowboy Action Shooting so it wouldn't be used for that. Mainly, just to have a SXS.

Boy they have gone up in price. I bought one of those almost 6+ years ago and they did not look as well made as what is offered now. I never got to shoot mine, was a bedside companion, until I found something better. I'm looking at their 2000 model shotgun semi auto w/ pistol grip.

The fit and finish on the Stoegers doesn't impress me. That same gun has caught my eye at Bi-mart a time or two. The gun has an alure to it. Yet every time I have the salesman bring it down for me the excitement fades away. Then again, if it were a better finished gun it would cost more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top