Stoeger Coach Gun

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Mac_Fan, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Mac_Fan

Mac_Fan
    Beaverton

Bi-Mart has a Stoeger Coach Gun (12ga. side by side) for $299.00. Every time I go in to buy some ammo I stare at it for a while and think "Why am I not buying that?" Am I just romancing the idea of some old John Wayne film and soon to regret it's purchase if I break down? Who owns one? Do you like it. I'm not into Cowboy Action Shooting so it wouldn't be used for that. Mainly, just to have a SXS.

2. Bello425

Bello425
    Vancouver
    Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer

Boy they have gone up in price. I bought one of those almost 6+ years ago and they did not look as well made as what is offered now. I never got to shoot mine, was a bedside companion, until I found something better. I'm looking at their 2000 model shotgun semi auto w/ pistol grip.

3. swoop

swoop
    Milwaukie, Oregon

Cool shotty, and Bi-Mart is giving $20.00 off all Stoeger and Benelli shot guns this week.

4. the4thshake

the4thshake
    Portland

The fit and finish on the Stoegers doesn't impress me. That same gun has caught my eye at Bi-mart a time or two. The gun has an alure to it. Yet every time I have the salesman bring it down for me the excitement fades away. Then again, if it were a better finished gun it would cost more.

5. dario541

dario541
    medford, or 97504

These guns are made in Brazil. I don't know how good their craftsmen are. Still, it looks like it would be handy to have close to the bed at night. Two shots were enough for stagecoach guards.