JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, that makes sense. I ended up having to use earplugs, but I missed my electronic ear muffs. It's nice to be able to hear people talking. I got my ear plugs sealed really well, couldn't hear a word my friend was saying, and had to use needlenose pliers to get them out. I suppose I could just put an earlplug in my right ear, wear my ear muffs, and lift the right one up.

But I must admit, the intro to AR-15 was fun. It amazed me how still the red dot was at 100 yards. The closest to that I'd seen previously was my red dot on my Beretta Neos which jumps around a LOT more.

So a friend introduced me to ar15's the other day... To see through the sight with my ear muffs on, I had to put my head way aft.... That really didn't feel natural. Are there stocks with cut outs for earmuffs?
Sounds cheeky to me. That's a joke because you want what's called a "cheek weld". Anyway.
I was at Nitroexpress.com very recently and saw a doglegged stocked double rifle, probably for someone maimed somehow. good luck
http://forums.nitroexpress.com/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=africanhunting

you should be able to cheek weld with ear muffs. 9dddd68f.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews